Why We Price Match
We always aim to be clear and competitive in the way we do business. We strive to offer value for money, we have knowledgeable friendly staff and the best quality products we can source, at price points that suit our customer’s needs.
We strongly believe that customers are better shopping locally, it helps support the local economy and provides local employment. We are part of the community, we value our reputation as ‘word of mouth’ recommendations are a huge source of new customers.
That said, we do not want to see you disadvantaged by choosing to shop with us and we recognise that modern communication methods are changing the way many items are offered for sale. With this in mind we agree to match any UK based competitors deal where the item concerned meets the following criteria:
- The product must be a current item available in stock with the UK supplier. If it is a discontinued / previous year model it must still be available from the UK supplier.
- If the product we are competing with needs assembling and a pre-delivery check before use, we will include our current price for that service as displayed in store.
- Bicycle Chain Valued Customer benefits, for example loyalty points, may not be eligible on price matched transactions.
- If there are any delivery charges / buyers premium / commissions etc we will include this in our price so the price you would pay the competitor is the same as the price you pay us.
- We reserve the right to contact the seller to verify the price / availability / accuracy etc.
- Non new items, ex-demonstrators, display stock, returns and all online auction sites do not qualify.
Where the item does not match our criteria we will do our very best to be competitive in terms of price, quality and service. To find out more please contact a member of staff who will, as always, be happy to help. We reserve the right to decline the price promise at our own discretion.